Important: your quote is dependant on submission of properly prepared art. If your art requires recreation, or if you have submitted art in a format we cannot accept, and we need to re-work the art, your project will be subject to additional artwork charges.We accept the following:
- Adobe® Illustrator®
- Adobe® Photoshop®
- Adobe® InDesign®
We cannot accept the following as "final art":
- Microsoft® Word®
- Microsoft® PowerPoint®
- Microsoft® Publisher®
- Please provide a hard copy to verify correctness, PDF's are acceptable as well.
- If you require a custom color match, please provide a hard sample of this color.
- Please provide all fonts used or convert type to paths/outlines.
- Type should be no smaller than 4 pt. if printed positive; 5 pt. bold is the minimum for reverse type.
- Please link all images, do not embed them. Provide linked files, as we may need to make modifications to them such as color corrections.
- Continuous-tone images should originate at 300 dpi. Please do not submit or resize low-resolution images or photographs. They should be in CMYK format, not RGB.
- Please do not submit web pages.
- Please remove all unnecessary colors from your pallette.
- Please include a dieline with your artwork.
- Bleeds should exceed image diecut edge by 1/8".
- Images/type should come to within 1/16" from the diecut edge.